MID WEEK SPECIAL Stay Three Nights get the Fourth Free!!! ALL YEAR LONG!
Certain weekends such as September Flea Marked 09/06 to 09/08 will have high season prices applied instead of the Fall Blast Pricing.
All rooms are priced at a two night minimum. A one night stay over may be allowed at the managers discretion based on availability only. A $15.00 dollar surcharge will be added for the one night stays.
Sea Hear Now Festival September 18th, 19th, and 20th – Three night minimum Special Rates Apply! Must call for a price quote
Flea Market Weekend May 31st and June 1st- Is a $30.00 Dollar surcharge on the Midseason Weekend Pricing
All rooms include flat screen television and air conditioning, and private baths.
Two night minimum on weekends, three night minimum on holidays. Two night minimum policy on weekends stands during all seasons. Any changes to this policy is at the managers discretion and needs to be stated in writing from manager. A one stay will have a $15.00 surcharge added as our pricing in based off the two night minimum policy.
The Weekly Special Rate- Offered checking in Sunday to Sunday.
Check-out time is 11am. Check-in time is between 3pm and 9pm.*
Holiday weekends – 4th of July, Choir Festival and Labor Day, Sea Hear Now (Sunday charged as a weekend).
All reservations must be guaranteed by 50% of advance deposit at the time of making reservation. Notice of cancellation must be received at least 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date to obtain refund of deposit. In order to cancel reservation we MUST receive a phone call a “no show” will be charged the full amount. Valid credit card is required at the time of making reservation.
Mid Week Special- Stay 3 nights and get the fourth free! Monday through Thursday only. This special is only offered on specific room types and during certain time periods. Please call for further information.
- All Rates are subject to change! The only way to secure a rate quote is by reserving the room and placing a 50% deposit on a valid credit card. All rates posted above are to give an idea on pricing. Please call for an exact rate quote.
- Check-in is between 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm in low and mid-season, 3pm and 9pm in high season.
- Check out is at 11:00 am. Late check-outs cannot be accommodated during high season (June-September).
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside our inns. Violators will be subject to a $250 fine.
- Pets are not permitted at The Shawmont Hotel.
- All quoted room rates are for double occupancy, with the exception of efficiencies, large double and beach room north.
- Holiday weekends – 4th of July and Choir Festival (Sunday charged as a weekend).
- We require two night minimum on weekends, three night minimum on holidays, three night minimum on efficiency apartments.
- All reservations must be guaranteed by 50% of advance deposit paid within 14 days after the reservation is made. Notice of cancellation must be received at least 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date to obtain refund of deposit. In order to cancel reservation we MUST receive either a phone call or an e-mail otherwise “no show” will be charged full amount. Valid credit card is required at the time of making reservation. index.html;
- There is a $30 processing fee on all refunds.
- Due to certain holidays occurring on different weekends each year, we cannot guarantee specific weeks or dates for returning guests. Guests must call to make their reservations and check availability.
- Deposits: We will refund the deposit minus our $30.00 processing fee if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival date.
- Weather Related Cancellations: We will only waive our cancellation policy for a weather related event that is declared a state of emergency.
- Health Related Cancellations: Cancellations due to health issues, family deaths or other family related issues are still subject to our cancellation policy. We will make every effort to re-book your room so your deposit may be used towards a future stay.