All rooms include flat screen television and air conditioning, and private baths.
Two night minimum on weekends, three night minimum on holidays. All rooms are priced at a two night minimum. A one night stay over may be possible based on availability closer to the date.
Check-out time is 11am. Check-in time is between 3pm and 9pm.
Holiday weekends – 4th of July, and Labor Day, Sea Hear Now 3 night minimum.
All reservations must be guaranteed by 50% of advance deposit at the time of making reservation. Notice of cancellation must be received at least 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date to obtain refund of deposit.
In order to cancel reservation we MUST receive a phone call. We are not able to accept cancellations by email. Once we process your cancellation you will receive a written email confirming cancellation.
All reservations are charged the full amount of reservation 7 days before check in date starting at 9am.
Any reservations cancelled after 7 days will lose full amount of reservation.
SEA HEAR NOW WEEKEND SEPTEMBER 15th TO SEPTEMBER 18th HAS A SPECIAL CANCELLATION POLICY!
ALL SEA HEAR NOW RESERVATIONS SEPTEMBER 15th to SEPTEMBER 18th ARE CHARGED IN FULL. All Sea Hear Now Reservations are FINAL. Zero Cancellation at any time.
Mid Week Special Rates and offers available!! – Please call for further information. We have Bargain rates Mid Week ALL YEAR LONG! Check online! Our Mid Week Discount and Special rates in worked into the rate shown online! This may not be offered during our busier times of the season. Check online! It is structured into our rates.
- All Rates are subject to change! The only way to secure a rate quote is by reserving the room and placing a 50% deposit on a valid credit card.
- All Bookings Made 14 days to Reservation check in date are charged in full! The moment the reservation is made 100% of reservation is charged
- Advance Bookings: if your reservation was made Before the 14 day period 50% deposit is charged. We Charge the other half of your reservation 7 days before check in! This only applies to reservations made over 14 days in advance! Any Reservations made after 14 days are charged in full.
- Check-in is between 3:00 pm and 7:00 pm April 1st to July 4th, 3pm and 9pm July 4th to September 5th
- Check out is at 11:00 am. Late check-outs cannot be accommodated during high season (June-September).
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside our inns. Violators will be subject to a $350 fine.
- Pets are not permitted at The Shawmont Hotel.
- All quoted room rates are for double occupancy, with the exception of efficiencies, large double and beach room north.
- We require two night minimum on weekends, three night minimum on holidays.
- All reservations must be guaranteed by 50% of advance deposit paid upon making reservation. Notice of cancellation must be received 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date to obtain refund of deposit. In order to cancel reservation we MUST receive a phone call. “No show” or reservations cancelled 48 hours before by 9am will be charged the full amount. Valid credit card is required at the time of making reservation. All reservation must be paid in full exactly 7 days before arrival.
- Reservations Made over 14 days in advance are automatically charged the second half of the 50% Deposit One Week before check in day.
- There is a $30 processing fee on all refunds. Only reservations cancelled Before 14 days to Reservation date are refunded and credited minus $30 Dollar processing Fee.
- Please take a very close look at our cancellation policy! We are not able to waive our cancellation policy.
- Deposits: We will refund the deposit minus our $30.00 processing fee if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival date.
- Weather Related Cancellations: We are not able to waive our cancellation policy due to any weather related incident
- Health Related Cancellations: Cancellations due to health issues, family deaths or other family related issues are still subject to our cancellation policy.